Monday, October 26, 2009

Snoopy!



Last Saturday I went to the Cara Craft Supplies shop for a special Saturday opening and demos. It was great fun, to meet up with people and to see all the nice crafty things and I made a pretty Christmas tag too. But the best thing was that the lovely Jackie had made me a surprise - a little Snoopy to put on my bag. She made it after reading about my bag here, so thank you again Jackie, it was a lovely thing to do :D




The night before I had been out to dinner to some friends and I made this card to say thank you to them for all the hard work and the lovely evening we had. I used an embroidered brad that I bought at the shop, it's from My Mind's Eye and the paper is from Scrapbook Walls, Light Summer Flowers, it's double-sided. I carefully stamped the back with my little 'Hand Made by' stamp that Julie gave me last Christmas and then I carefully wrote the card and carefully posted it without actually adding my name under the stamp on the back! Oh dear :D

No comments:

Post a Comment