Sunday, January 17, 2010

Challenges


I had an idea yesterday when I was looking at my flowers. Each week I will set myself the challenge of making something using the flowers from that week. A card, LO or anything crafty at all, as long as I use the flowers. So here are the things I made with the first 3 lots of flowers. Above is a card for my neice's birthday. Okay so I cheated a bit and used two types of flowers on the same card, but hey, they look good together, and I'm playing catch-up! The bird and the little butterfly are on sticky foam pads to lift them above the card.
Then I made a little box to hold something blue that I have made for a friend who is getting married this summer. She hasn't got it yet so I can't say what it is. I kept it really simple, and the ribbon is actually wired and has silver swirls on it which don't really show up as it's exactly the same colour as the box.
I've also made a LO today, and am off to start an album with pics from the Nutcracker shows. I love the weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, Cute box. When you have time please drop over to my blog and pick up your award!
    Talk soon, Carol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to do that, but thanks for it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete