Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday!!

Here are today's flowers - I can't believe it's week 5 already - but then New Year's Day was a Friday so we are going into week 5, rather than ending it. February next week - hurray!! I don't like January much, it's grey and boring and cold. But this week I noticed a definite lightness in the sky when I get up in the mornings, so soon I will be waking to daylight, which is SO much nicer.
Not sure what I'm going to do with these flowers yet, but I have several cards to make so they will get used for one of those I think.
I'm planning to go and see the Turner watercolours this afternoon on my way to a meeting, so I'm looking forward to that. I love them.
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and comments on it - its all much appreciated - and I do enjoy reading other people's blogs too, although I don't very often comment, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment