Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh Flower of Scotland...

.. well not really, but I have just come back from a lovely few days in snowy Scotland and I am late posting last Friday's flowers - so here they are

- a lovely little bunch of dark blue flowers, really pretty. I have to make a birthday card for my cousin soon, so I may well be using some of these on it.
Scotland was great fun, there is so much snow there but they cope with it much better and it just makes it all seem so ridiculous when you come back here and see the chaos. I have never flown in the snow before and I took lots of pictures from the plane on the way over. Here are just a few - first of all, flying over Dublin...
and then flying over Scotland before landing in Edinburgh
And finally some icicles. There were plenty of these and also frozen waterfalls. It was magic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment