Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Well, like it says on these cakes my girlie made for me - happy mothers day to all mothers.........and if you have lost your own mother, may your happy memories of her bring you smiles and comfort on this day.


This week's flowers are these lovely silver daisies - one of them went straight onto a wedding mini-book that I am making for some friends who are getting married in July. Honestly, I swear my fairy godmother knows what I'm up to!!! I will be 25 years married in October and I am making an album to mark that occasion too, so the rest of the silver flowers will be going into that - at the rate we are going it will probably be the only silver we get...........stooopid recession.

1 comment:

  1. There might be a silver moon that night - if you are lucky - and that is priceless. Cx

    ReplyDelete