Thursday, March 25, 2010

What is the world coming to?!!

Two posts in one day!!!! Here is the porridge tin before, and below is the porridge tin after I got at it.

Its just wrapping paper, as the colours in the butterflies went with the orange of the lid, and the pink of the flowers. One of the butterflies has another stuck over it, from a Secret Garden box that I have had for a while, its the last butterfly :(. It was inked around the edge as I was going to use it for something else and then didn't like it. I was in two minds about ribbon, but I decided it was all or nothing so I went for it. No idea what I am going to use it for, but its pretty :D


2 comments:

  1. Here is an idea for its use. Fill it with Cadbury's Creme Eggs and bring it up your chocoholic friend up the road!!!! Looks great. Carol xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaaa - laughing at Carol solving your difficulty!!!!

    Great transformation - I love the colours.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete