Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm not sure what her mummy will think..

but I've used yet another picture of my friend's little girl for inspiration. I printed this one out too large for its original project and so it's been sitting on my table. I recently got the kit for one of Lainey's projects on a canvas and decided the papers were perfect for this photo, and the photo was the perfect size! So here it is, finally done. I added the flowers on the left myself as I wasn't adding a title, it seemed to be needing something else.
Last Friday's flowers were these little metal daisies, I think they would be pretty as a mobile, or hanging from a card. Will get my head around that when I have time!
Salads are sprouting like mad now and will soon be ready for some harvesting........watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I recognise the little girl, I am sure that I have seen her somewhere before :)

    I think that its all very pretty :)

    I like the metal daisies I think they would make a pretty mobile too but thats where my creativity ends!!

    Sxx

    ReplyDelete