Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spiderman!

Haven't been posting here, not sure why, really, I have just been pottering and catching up with some craft projects and other stuff. I had decided to make some Artist Trading Cards for a forum friend's son on the theme of Marvel superheroes but had forgotten all about it. So this week I decided to give it a go, have never made an ATC before but it was quite fun, like a very tiny layout.
I kept these very simple, basically cos I didn't really know what I was doing, and they look rubbish in the photos, but in RL aren't too bad! Now to get them in the post, they've already been buried on the craft table as I made some cards for family birthdays (July is busy) and started to cover a satsuma box. Also have the watercolours out to make a start on Jackie's photo :D
Last Friday's flowers were these little blue gems, I used them on a card for the birthday club, also used the forget-me-nots from the previous week on a different card - can't post them up yet tho!
The raised beds are a great success, lots and lots of salads and radishes, peas coming on, tomatoes too, and the purple broccoli is growing fast too. It's made me realise that if you grow veggies, you really can't go away on holiday unless you have someone to really mind them - they are worse than pets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment