Sunday, September 26, 2010

What a week.......


can't believe I haven't posted since last Monday, the week went by in a haze of coughing and feeling rubbish. AND it was my birthday as well, sigh. Thankfully I started to feel better yesterday and managed to get out for a walk this morning. There were only 8 cygnets down in the park, not sure where the 9th was, I hope nothing has happened to it. There were also 4 little children having a ball rolling down the hill and scrambling back up it. And some pigeons having a group bath in a giant puddle!
I got a lot of stamped images for my birthday (thanks Isobel) and I hope this week to lay them all out on the table and watercolour them. And then to carry on with my challenge and make lots of cards with my bits of paper!
Friday's flowers were these lovely cream ones, I am sure they will find a home on one of the upcoming cards..................ooooh it's nice to feel well again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment