Sunday, October 3, 2010

Couldn't Resist

This week I have been putting an album together for some friends. I've been working on it for quite a while now, and had to wait to get the right size book rings (thank you CnS) in order to finish it off. It's an album of photos from their honeymoon and above is the first page - I can't put any more pics up just now as it's in the post!
Friday's flowers were these blue felt ones. I have also been doing some layouts this week, and using up some bits and pieces. Sadly I broke my own challenge and bought some new papers - I couldn't resist these autumn ones and the Hallowe'en in Wonderland from Graphic 45. I used some of my birthday money! The smaller bit of paper is white cardstock that I decorated by using a real leaf and paint, so although it looks flat in the picture, it is actually quite textured in real life.
This picture is of my hubby aged 3 on his birthday! I used up all my last week's flowers on it. I love the paper, but it's so busy in it's own right I didn't want to cover up too much of it.
I also painted all my stamped images from my birthday (thanks Isobel) and made some Christmas cards but they are for another day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Layouts ..I really love the second one the paper is great and as you say does not need much else but you have inserted the photo really well

    ReplyDelete