Friday, December 24, 2010

When icicles hang by the wall

Wow its been a while since I blogged and again, I don't really know why I couldn't get my head round it as I've been reading other people's blogs. It's been really busy and then we had so much snow that didn't help!
These pictures were taken in my garden yesterday and this morning. I'm tired of trudging up and down the road with my shopping trolley now! I'm glad it's Christmas Eve and all the shopping is done.

This sight greeted me when I opened the patio door this morning, they were really beautiful. All melted now as we get the sun, but no doubt will reform for tomorrow. I know I am behind with my flowers but I will make a separate post for them.
Happy Christmas to all, have a peaceful and relaxing time.

3 comments:

  1. That last shot is quite scary!!! Lovely photos - I look forward to seeing you over Christmas - it's been far too long.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas yourselves. Love the icicles! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your icicles, quite scary, but very scenic. we've some great ones as well.
    Love your unimpressed cat, ours aren't very happy neither.

    ReplyDelete