Saturday, March 12, 2011

Finally!

Woohoo I got some crafting time! A crafting friend, Rosie, has designed some journalling tags and kindly sent me some samples to try out. I used one on this layout of a postcard that my little friend sent me when she went to visit DeepSea World. It's not my usual style to leave so much white space, but I love Elisa's layouts and thought I would try something a bit different.
Finally got my mini book of Flash finished as well. This is the cover, which I made from mountboard, acrylic paint and pva glue. I'm pleased with the result although the rings are not great and I would prefer smaller ones, they are so hard to get though.
Last Tuesday I was in Richmond, London. It was a beautiful sunny day, and I was interested to see this boat building going on at the Thames.

It's a lovely area of London, all trees and nice buildings, and the blue sky and sunshine helped too, even if it WAS freezing!

1 comment:

  1. I think that your little friend would be delighted with what you have made of her postcard, I have loads of photos that I would like to make special in this kind of way :) I may have to get out into the sunshine and find some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete