Monday, May 23, 2011

A book you’ve been reading

I found this book in the local shop for 3.99 which I thought was good value - can't say it's the best book I've ever read, and certainly not one of Michael Crichton's better ones, but it's a reasonable story and it sort of flows along and engages your interest without taxing your brain too much! Apparently it was a manuscript they found in his office after his death - I can see why he maybe decided not to pursue it! However, I couldn't resist the whole pirate thing, I do love pirates. When I'm not being a white-haired elf warrior flying about on her dragon I am a pirate stomping around in thigh-high boots and snogging Johnny Depp............if only!
Anyhow, enough of the nonsense. I decided to keep with the pirate theme and use some more photos from my to-do pile. I did cheat today and went and bought some new paper because I just didn't have anything already that was quite right. I found this new pack from Papermania and thought the parrots were just the thing! Then some stickers and letters and sequins and its yo ho ho and off we go!


2 comments:

  1. Great LO Lisa :) those pirates are cute! I'll send you some TH birds if you want just ask!

    ReplyDelete