Saturday, May 21, 2011

Something from your bathroom

I used up another photo that I've been wanting to scrap for ages today, but as I had a busy day it just got finished off tonight and the photo isn't very good as the papers have pale colours. The circles were supposed to represent bubbles, but I'm not sure that it worked. I think this was probably one of the last times that I got all 4 into the bath together.....they used to have such fun, but it only lasts for such a short time. Now I'm living with 4 adults......wow, where did that time go?

2 comments:

  1. I like the title and the little fish.
    Acetate or old clear packing cut in circles and dry embossed (for extra visibility) are great for bubbles - but I really like your circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I never thought of that, I could have used bubble wrap and chalked it to make a pattern..........bleh!

    ReplyDelete