Saturday, May 28, 2011

Something purple


This is a combination of 2 different places - the wisteria is in my garden, but the photo of myself and my friend is at a wedding in Scotland. The bride's flowers were going to be purple and white and so when I saw the skirt (after much searching for something to wear) I knew it would be perfect. Borrowed a little purple beaded bag and hey presto! I kept this LO very minimal, I quite like the tape (which is from Tim Holtz) and the frame was from a Christmas cracker. I put some tape in it too. The flowers came from my fairy godmother. There's no title, I used a text stamp and then a little caption under the photos and left it at that.

1 comment:

  1. I like this photo of us and it looks lovely the way you have set it out

    xxx

    ReplyDelete