Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Something that you have too much of and is taking up uneccessary space

I'm early today as i have to go to work soon and am working late today and the next two days - will be struggling to find time for my crafty things! I definitely have too much laundry - on the landing at the moment is a basket full of clean clothes, waiting for people to take them into their rooms (they obviously have way too many clothes!), it's been there for a week now; a heap of clothes lives permanently outside the eldest son's door, and the bathroom is full of wet manky towels and washing waiting to be done. So I made a very simple card with some dresses on it to express my hatred of laundry!

4 comments:

  1. Only a week! In my OWN bedroom I have a basket of clean laundry that has been there since Easter. My favourite word in the English language is 'staff', I wish I had some. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forsuch a hatred of laundry it is a very lovely card!!
    Ive been enjoying catching up with your crafty blog and welldone for posting every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seen the Queen on telly visiting Trinners and meeting students....such a pity my baby didn't have an exam today....otherwise....who knows. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. Also, when I lived in Belfast as a child we sang 'God Save the Queen' (all 5 verses) EVERY single day. The result is that I know all the words of that anthem, but not all those of the Irish one. Such a shame we do not have such a pride in our anthem. Cx

    ReplyDelete