Saturday, May 14, 2011

Somewhere you went today

My very messy craft table of course! Have done a couple more pages of my album, but I'm very grumpy because I can't find my silver pen, which I want to use to write the journalling on these particular pages - I know it's somewhere about, I just can't find it. Then the rain bucketed down on my almost dry washing - one of those super fast downpours - the washing is now getting re-spun and will have to go in the dryer. Grr, grr, grr. I should have stayed out in my garden this morning, tidying and fixing my seedlings!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, we had a couple of those super-heavy super sudden downpours today, I have some wet-robin photos.
    The colours in those photos look lovely - I can see why you'd need your silver pen for the journalling. I got the best one I ever had in Kenmare, but when it ran out and I tried to get another one next time we were down there, Birgitte was out of stock on them.

    ReplyDelete