Thursday, August 11, 2011

Once Upon a Time

I finally finished my album using the Once Upon a Time papers. The cover took me a while to sort out, but I eventually settled for rings, with a cloth 'spine' and some metal thread holding the 2 together. The photos have uploaded in a weird order for some reason.
The papers are so ornate that I kept everything else to a minimum, and as it's a very personal album, I only needed the barest of captions too.
This baby is yawning even he looks like he is crying!
First page has one of my favourite quotations from The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran and one I think that should be given to every new parent. 'Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of life's longing for itself. They come through you, but not from you. And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you'.
The last page is a very rare family photo taken on the 2nd eldest's 21st birthday earlier this year. Precious!

1 comment:

  1. Them papers are lovely! And greta photos too, teh baby is very cute :)
    x

    ReplyDelete