Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mini Birthday Album




I made a little chipboard album (3x3") instead of a birthday card for our recent birthday. I always wanted to try one of these, so I had great fun messing about with it. I painted the edges with acrylic paint and then used Mod Podge to put the papers on. They are a mixture of Graphic 45 and the V&A collection. The numbers and flower are chipboard which I painted with acrylic paint and then crackle glazed. The little heart lock is off a necklace and the frame is from K&Co.

Each page has things that the birthday girl likes, so this one has a clock and some gears, vintagey lace and some butterfly tissue tape.Some music flowers from Sabrina on this page, and a little ballet shoe charm from Jackie.


More charms from necklaces on this page, and a bit of a die cut from Papermania. The background paper is from the Once Upon a Time collection and the heart label is from K&Co. I gave everything a top coat of ModPodge to seal it as well. I'm not entirely happy with the way I made the hinge, and I think I will do it differently next time, but it has stayed together!

No comments:

Post a Comment