Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Trees, lampposts and magic

Okay, so it's not Narnia, but when Jackie gave me these 'waste' sheets from some trees she was using at a workshop, that was one of the images that came to mind. Then I got a photo from a friend of a lamppost at some ad shoot she was at and I knew I just had to use it. It's up behind the top right hand tree, which are covered in silver stamped snowflakes, music and script. Then a couple of ballet photos from the Snow Queen and it's my perfect combination - snow, winter, trees, ballet and magic!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa it is beautiful, I love how you stamped around the card with the trees it makes it so unique,note to self " stop buying and start using what I have under my nose " :)


    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the negative trees, I really like this :D.

    ReplyDelete