Monday, January 2, 2012

Blanket!


Wow, this has been a project and a half, mainly due to the fact that I was so busy it just got pushed aside and then it was a horrible rush to get it finished. I didn't have it done in time for Christmas, and although it is all put together now, there is still one side that doesn't have a border because I ran out of wool. If I can't get the same wool (it was in a sale) I will just get something similar to finish off the last edge. My daughter was very pleased with it, and impressed with the amount of work, and the fact that no 2 squares are the same. Next time I will be more diligent and buy LOTS more wool!

2 comments:

  1. The colours work beautifully. She must be thrilled with it. How big is it? Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) its about 5ft square.

    ReplyDelete