Sunday, February 5, 2012

Colour


Don't you just love rows of things in pretty colours? Whether it's wool, jars, flowers, doesn't matter, I just love them. This was a box of threads that I have had for ages and got out the other day to take a black one out to use. I don't think I will ever use the bright coloured ones, they are too pretty to look at!
Forgetting to put my gloves on while spray painting a blank album wasn't the best idea I ever had, either........I had to scrub the paint off with a pumice stone!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those threads. But this is exactly what I am trying to fight against at the moment. I love all my different coloured fabrics and yarns - because of the colours. I need the space but the colours win out.

    Who's a silly-billy forgetting to don her Marigolds???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm like a colour magpie at the moment, I left my shopping at the till yesterday to look at some similar rainbow threads :)

    ReplyDelete