Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday 13th


 Friday 13th was very unfortunate for my gold bunny.......he fell off the shelf (or was he pushed?) and smashed into several pieces. I heard the noise and came running in to see what had happened and there I found Betty............who has apparently discovered what chocolate is.
 To make matters worse, Betty then decided to wear the rabbit's ribbon as a trophy.

On a happier note, I was given these lovely chickens by my friend Carol (who was also responsible for Betty, if you remember. They sat in my Easter basket and now have moved to my kitchen where they live quietly and happily (and hide from Betty!).

2 comments:

  1. Do you really think that Betty knocked your gold chicken, looks like it fell on her, just saying.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty needs to be disciplined. Simple as that. Giving in so easily to her demands to have a pink flower on her hat was the start of a slippery slope. Her antics are going to have to be put on my FB page to serve as a reminder to other gnome onwers of the need for a firm hand.

    The chickens look really cut in that basket!

    ReplyDelete