Sunday, October 21, 2012

Why is it so hard to remove the backing from Dymo tape?

 I've been using my Dymo a bit this week, sadly I had just cut my nails, so removing the backing tape was even harder than usual!! I got a lovely pile of stuff from CreatewithKate, who very kindly sent it all again after the post office managed to lose the first parcel. After such a long wait, it was doubly exciting to finally get my parcel, thank you, Kate! Above is a card for one of my oldest and closest friends, who is godmother to my eldest. Her birthday is a few days before Hallowe'en so I got a bit carried away! I have since put dark purple stickles on the edges of the butterflies and it looks a whole lot better. The paper is one I got in Lidl a while ago - their occasional craft stuff is always worth buying. I cut out some leaves for the top to add a bit of extra dimension.
This is the anniversary card I made hubby for our 27th. Lovely paper from Studio 7 and a mirror sticker thingy (not sure what its called) and a Tim Holtz personalised brad. I had the flowers already but the rest is from CreatewithKate, woohoo! I've started work on my Fairy Castle album too - pictures will follow at some point!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, so glad you got your stuff. Stupid post office have lost stuff on me recently too, it's very annoying :( Love the fuzzy cut butterflies and colour combos

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! those butterflies came from you :)

    ReplyDelete