Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day three and four

 Oooh I'm finding it hard to get time to take photos and upload! I AM filling in the book as I go (more or less!) but then I hit a day that I want to add more things to and it has a pause.
I forgot how busy December was, and this coming week is even more manic - but that's part of the fun of the madness I suppose! Got a lot of shopping done today which has helped my stress levels, now I just have a few things left to get, but one of them has to be posted to Spain so I really need to get cracking on that in my free slot this week. I've had 2 nights out in a row which doesn't help, looking forward to the fire and junk TV this evening.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose the busier you are it's very easy to forget what's going on so it's a great way to document it. It's looking great Lisa!

    ReplyDelete