Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Time

AHHHH, I don't know where the days go to, even when they are dragging along and January seemed to take for ever to go away, I still didn't get round to posting anything, even though I have actually been quite busy craft-wise!
 So here are 2 of the cards I've made ( I can't post the others yet until they are posted!) - the first for a 16 year old niece and the second for a friend.
I'm trying to get a bit more creative with my cards and build up a supply of painted edgings and stamped and embossed things to use on them, rather than just being paper and flowers! I spent a lovely day making all the cards I need for Feb and March and now I am doing some mixed media things and other projects - photos will follow!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Lisa! I hate not being able to post because you haven't given it yet!

    ReplyDelete