Wednesday, May 29, 2013

365 project

This year I decided to try a 365 project, inspired by Lou, who has documented her life for the past few years now. I am not a photographer in any way, I just have a small camera that I point and click. I have no patience for f-stops or iso or apertures or exposures. Point and click, that's me. I might manage to change the setting from simple mode to close-up but that's about it! So far, surprisingly, I have managed to take a photo a day and document it. And for each month I decided to make a 12x12 layout with my favourite or representative photos of that month. I'm enjoying it, even though some days it's hard to take a photo that isn't just the same as the previous day. But then, it makes me look at things differently, and think outside the box, and I like that. Here are my layouts so far, very simple, and with very little wording, as the photos are the thing.




3 comments:

  1. I definitely think carrying a camera makes you see things differently, so for that if nothing else it's worth it. But ending up with 12 great layouts at the end of the year is going to make it even more so! If you're like me, the older you get the faster the years go by and it's harder to remember what happened, so while I know I wouldn't have the discipline for a Project 365, I think it's a wonderful idea.
    I have to laugh at the March one with the snow - let's hope next year is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, but it's the LOs that really make it brilliant! Fabulous memento for 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's dedication Lisa, love that word bubble such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete